The reading plan for 2017 is to read/reread and solve every exercise (if there are any) in the following:
- Brealey, Myers, Allen, Principles of Corporate Finance
- Sinkey, Financial Management in the Commercial Bank
- Stock, Watson, Introduction to Econometrics
- Berlin, The Proper Study of Mankind
- Harari, Sapiens
- Chiang, Fundamental Methods..
- Romer, Macroeconomics
- Favero, Applied Macroeconomics
- Ouliaris et. al., macroeconomic modelling
Most of it I’ve read or should have read, but I’m planning to revisit this year.